UCMS Mission Statement
Union County Middle School provides students the maximum opportunity to be successful.
- each student is a valued individual with a unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- learning is a life-long responsibility involving students, parents, schools, and community who share and support the school's mission.
- students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- all students can learn, achieve, and succeed.
- the value and dignity of each student and staff member will be respected.
- our school provides a safe and positive climate for students and staff.
- teachers should use student-centered instruction, encourage dreams, and are positive role models.
- our school promotes the values of a strong work ethic and civil responsibility.
- our school serves as a bridge between the elementary program an the more specialized curriculum of high school.